Certified HVAC Service Provider Serving Residents in Evanston, IL
John J. Cahill Inc. is a trusted HVAC service provider for customers throughout Chicago’s North Shore area. Our commitment to providing superior workmanship at competitive prices has helped us to maintain our loyal, growing customer base throughout the past century.
We are more than just an HVAC contractor. From maintenance and repair to brand new installations, we provide reliable services that prove why we are the go-to heating, ventilation, and cooling company for homeowners and commercial property owners alike.
Air Conditioning and Home Cooling Services
- Geothermal heat pump repair and installation
- Poor AC performance consultation
- Ductwork remediation to troubleshoot heating and cooling problems
- Electric baseboard heater repair and installation
- Low-profile garage heater repair and installation
- Mini ductless split heating and cooling system repair and installation
- Ductwork remediation for air distribution problems
- Poor heating performance consultation
- Steam to hot water conversion system repair and installation
NATE and EPA-Certified Technicians
Chicagoland is known for bringing some extreme weather from season to season. That means you are going to want to make sure you have an HVAC system in place that is optimized for performance. Whether you are in need of scheduled maintenance, 24-hour emergency services, or a new installation, our NATE and EPA-certified technicians have the knowledge and experience necessary to help remedy your issue. Through proper sizing, installation, routine maintenance, and periodic checkups, we are able to maximize your comfort levels while improving the reliability, economy, and performance of your HVAC system.
Did You Know?
- The best time to have your boiler or furnace serviced is each year in the late summer.
- Boilers require water to transfer heat from the main burner to the rest of the house. This means it is important that you have your water levels regularly checked.
- A poorly performing furnace might have nothing to do with your equipment’s actual capacity or operation. Sometimes the issue might be with poor air flow.
- Heating technology is advancing at such a rate that sometimes it is more cost-effective to consider a replacement than to repair a damaged or underperforming system.
- Cottonwood trees are popular throughout the North Shore and Chicagoland areas, but their white puffballs and silky seeds can clog your condensing unit. It is important to have your AC unit serviced every spring to ensure optimized efficiency.
- Most second-floor cooling problems are actually not very difficult to fix when you work with a skilled professional, like those at our HVAC company.
- SpacePak provides a cooling solution for homes that aren’t built to handle central air conditioning systems.
If you are in need of HVAC services for your commercial or residential property, contact John J. Cahill Inc. today to request a free estimate.