Bathroom Remodeling Services
At John J. Cahill Inc., we aim to make the design process for your bathroom remodel as simple and smooth as possible. With all of the renovations we’ve done, our experts have the process down pat. See past projects in our gallery, full of images of rooms you can tell have received our special touch. Another excellent place to look for inspiration is our showroom. Materials for bathroom countertops, cabinets, vanities, and more are in stock and on display for you to examine and consider.
Call us at 847-864-5225 for an appointment or more information, references, consultation, and pricing. You can also read our testimonials online. We love transforming homes into 21st-century marvels and can’t wait to work our magic on yours. Here are some of the many benefits you can expect to receive when working with us:
- An experienced bathroom designer to discuss your renovation needs and expectations in your home or at our showroom. During your consultation, our team will work with you to develop ideas and bring your project to life.
- A one-stop-shopping experience and guidance throughout the materials and fixtures selection process, with examples in our showroom.
- A plan that details all aspects of your project, including free estimates, so there are no surprises.
Bathroom Renovation Tips
While there’s no question that you call the shots, you may find some of our expert advice and suggestions helpful. We know how to make these projects accessible, efficient, and within your tastes and preferences. Everything from bathroom vanities and fixtures to showers and tubs can be catered to your needs. Some other aspects to keep in mind going forward include:
- Remember grab bars. Yes, you can still age gracefully and safely at home with some simple in-home modifications.
- If you’re looking for a bathtub, be sure to “try before you buy.” Make sure you feel comfortable, with support for your back, head, and neck, and that the tub is long enough that you can stretch out.
- If you’re thinking about a whirlpool tub, make sure you have a good supply of hot water. You may need a new water heater.
- There are many ways to increase the look and function of a bathroom. Regardless of your budget, talk to a professional designer for assistance.
- Don’t forget water purifiers and insta-hot water dispensers.
- Talk to your bathroom-remodeling contractor once a day, so everyone is on the same page.
Begin bettering your bathroom by contacting our team at John J. Cahill Inc. today. We've been serving clients in Evanston since 1890, and we know how to make any bathroom shine.