Cahill has been providing Chicago’s North Shore with expert heating and air conditioning services since 1890. You can count on us for all your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs, including installation, repair, and service.
Our Services Include:
Air Conditioning & Home Cooling
- Central air conditioning repair and installation
- Mini ductless split AC and heating systems
- SpacePak high velocity ductless heating and cooling system (perfect for vintage homes—no remodeling necessary!)
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Poor AC performance consultation
- Ductwork remediation to solve heating and cooling problems
- Furnace repair and installation
- Forced air heating systems
- Boilers (residential and commercial)
- Hydronic heating
- In-floor radiant heating systems
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Snow melt systems
- Electric baseboard heaters
- Low profile garage heater
- Mini ductless split heating and cooling systems
- Ductwork remediation for air distribution problems
- Consultation for poor heating performance
- Steam to hot water conversion
In Addition, We Offer:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Free estimates
- Scheduled maintenance agreements
- NATE and EPA certified technicians
At Cahill, we often say that comfort is our business. For the extreme weather associated with Chicagoland’s seasons, the Cahill team can help maximize your comfort and improve reliability and economy with proper sizing, installation, routine maintenance, and periodic checkups.
No matter how big your space or whether it has ductwork, Cahill can cool it for you. We install, repair, replace, troubleshoot, and maintain all your air conditioning needs.
Did You Know?
- Late summer is the best time to have your boiler or furnace serviced annually.
- Boilers need water to transfer heat from the main burner to the rest of the house, so water levels should be checked regularly.
- If your furnace doesn’t have adequate strength, it might have nothing to do with your equipment’s capacity or operation. It may be poor air flow, which can be corrected. Home heating technology is similar to computer technology. It’s improving so rapidly that it may save you money to replace your home’s equipment. Talk to your Cahill heating specialist.
- Cottonwood trees are very popular in Chicagoland and the North Shore. Each spring the trees shed white puffballs that coat the ground, looking like snow. These silky seeds can clog your condensing unit, resulting in reduced efficiency. It is important to have your air conditioning unit serviced every spring.
- Most second floor cooling problems are not that difficult to fix. Cahill will provide a no obligation assessment.
- SpacePak provides a cooling solution for homes that “can’t” have central air conditioning (vintage, older homes without ductwork, homes with radiators).
Please call Tim Bean at 847-425-4731 or 800-EST-1890, or please stop by 1515 Church Street in Evanston to schedule an appointment, obtain additional information, references, consultation, or pricing. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you.