Bathroom Remodeling in Evanston, IL
No design process is as smooth and simple as the kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Evanston, IL, by John J. Cahill, Inc. With all of the renovations we’ve done, our experts have the process down pat. You can see past projects in our gallery, which is full of images of rooms that you can tell have received our special touch. Another excellent place to look for inspiration is our showroom. Materials for bathroom countertops, cabinets, vanities, and more are in stock and on display for you to examine and consider.
Call us for an appointment or for more information, references, consultation, and pricing. We love transforming homes into 21st-century marvels and can’t wait to work our magic on yours. Here are some of the many benefits you can expect to receive when working with us:
- An experienced bathroom designer discusses your renovation needs and expectations in your home or at our showroom. Our team works with you to develop ideas and bring your project to life.
- One-stop-shopping and guidance through the materials and fixtures selection process, with examples at our showroom.
- We develop a plan that details all aspects of your project, including free estimates, so there are no surprises.
Bathroom Renovation Tips
While there’s no question that you call the shots, you may find some of our expert advice and suggestions helpful. We know how to make these projects accessible, efficient, and within your tastes and preferences. Everything from bathroom cabinets to showers and tubs can be catered to your needs. Some other aspects to keep in mind going forward are as follows:
- Remember grab bars. Yes, you can still age gracefully and safely at home with some simple in-home modifications.
- If you’re looking for a bathtub, be sure to “try before you buy.” Make sure you feel comfortable, with support for your back, head and neck, and that the tub is long enough to stretch out in.
- If you’re thinking about a whirlpool tub, make sure you have a good supply of hot water. You may need a new water heater.
- There are many ways to increase the look and function of a bathroom. Regardless of your budget, talk to a professional designer for assistance.
- Don’t forget water purifiers and insta-hot water dispensers.
- Talk to your bathroom remodeling contractor once a day, so everyone is on the same page.
Begin bettering your bathroom by contacting our team today. They know how to make it shine.